Sunday, June 16, 2024

Artsakh denies fresh disinformation from Azerbaijan

“The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry continues spreading disinformation. The statement alleging that the Defense Army opened fire at Azerbaijani military positions located in the occupied areas of the Askeran and Martuni regions in the Artsakh Republic from 9:25am and 10:10am November 26 is false,” the ministry said.

Most read

The Artsakh Defense Ministry has dismissed Azerbaijan’s fresh accusation of a ceasefire breach by its forces.

“The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry continues spreading disinformation. The statement alleging that the Defense Army opened fire at Azerbaijani military positions located in the occupied areas of the Askeran and Martuni regions in the Artsakh Republic from 9:25am and 10:10am November 26 is false,” the ministry said.

The military authorities of Armenia also denied firing at Azerbaijani army positions along the eastern part of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border last night.

Earlier on Saturday, the Armenian Defense Ministry said Azerbaijani troops had opened fire at its positions in a fresh ceasefire violation at night.

- Advertisement -spot_img
Latest news

H.S.H. PRINCE MICHAEL OF LIECHTENSTEIN AND OTHER HUMANITARIAN LEADERS EXPRESS READINESS TO LEAD A HUMANITARIAN AIRLIFT TO NAGORNO-KARABAKH

His Serene Highness Prince Michael of Liechtenstein, expressed readiness to lead a humanitarian airlift to besieged Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) and to be on the board that will fly to the region, bringing much-needed food and medication arranged by the Aznavour Foundation. According to one of our partners in this humanitarian mission, Impact Investing Solutions from Switzerland, "together with H.S.H. Prince Michael, other World leaders, current and former heads of state are also ready to lead necessary airlifts to Nagorno-Karabakh, where 120,000 people, including 30,000 children, are deprived of food and medication for more than 8 months already".

More news