The identification of the bodies of 13 servicemen returned to Armenia has already started, Minister of Health Anahit Avanesyan told reporters in the parliament on Wednesday.
Azerbaijan handed over the bodies of the Armenian troops killed during the September aggression on 28 November.
The examination is expected to take a week and the results will be passed to the Investigative Committee, the minister said.
Avanesyan also noted that the bodies of those killed during the Azeri aggression, that had been previously identified, had already been handed over to their families and buried.
Also, she dispelled concerns over the health of the Armenian soldier wounded in Azerbaijani shooting on Tuesday, saying he is in good condition.